Terms and Conditions.
Because our hosting services are managed by Digital Ocean and Packet, you MUST follow their terms and conditions. You can view them respectively for Digital Ocean here and Packet here.
Below is a simple list of terms and conditions that we (Bithost) impose (these override any supplied by Digital Ocean and Packet):
- If you break our terms (or Digital Ocean/Packet's), your account may be suspended without notice.
- All transactions are final, we do not offer refunds.
- Due to the nature of our financing, we are unable to offer withdrawals. Please only top up the amount you intend on spending.
- Under exceptional circumstances where we deem a refund justifiable, this will be in the form of credit added to your bithost account only.
- If you are found to have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to close them all, and destroy any servers attached to them.
- We have more then 1000 abuse reports for brute force a week. In order to maintain our DO account in the green zone we delete all servers for which we receive brute force abuse reports, and bann customers accounts. There is no explanation that the server was hacked etc. Server security is customers responsibility.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.